The missing song mode for Ableton Push devices! The fastest way to build a full song on Push.
Build a complete song on Push (2 & 3) - standalone or controller mode.
This device gives you access to 32 parts, each can reference a scene in your projects with independent length, repeats, and names. You can play back any part of the song instantly using the "Playing part" control. When you're done building your song, easily export to arrangement view to make final edits.
- 32 parts
- Each part can reference any scene in your project
- Parts can be set to any number of bars/beats, or set both controls to "0" to use the scene length
- Each part can be set to repeat up to 16 times
- Name each part for easy identification
- Full control from Push device
- Export your song to arrangement view
- Ability to have your editing controls follow song playback
- Instantly play any part of the song using the "Playing Part" control. Set it to 0 to stop your song
- Works directly in Ableton without Push as well - build a song quickly either way.
Requires Ableton Live 11 Suite (for Max4Live support).
Song Mode M4L Device for your Ableton Push